ROTC SCHOLARSHIPS ARE BASED SOLEY ON THE STUDENT'S MERITS - NOT FINANCIAL NEED.
The Four-Year Scholarship is for those students who applied while a junior or senior in high school and will be incoming college freshmen in their first year of a four-year undergraduate plan. Students should go to http://www.goarmy.com/rotc/high-school-students.html in order to apply for the Four-Year Scholarship.
DEADLINES: Application window is February 1st of a student's Junior year in High School through January 10th of a student's Senior year in High School.
Minimum Requirements to apply:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score minimum of 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT
- Meet physical standards
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (U.S. Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
- Have a High School GPA of 3.5 of higher
- Have a SAT Score of 1200 or higher (Math/Reading)
- Have a ACT Score of 26 or higher
- Fullfill all three SAL (Scholar, Athlete, Leader) criteria. Those who fill all three get looked at more than those who do not.
- Have no civil convictions or medical issues
Contact your Campus Military Science department for more information.
High School Applicants who are needing to complete the Professor of Military Science (PMS) Interview portion, should contact Mr. Curtis Lawrence at 704-687-8101 or firstname.lastname@example.org in order to make an appointment with the PMS.